PLAN YOUR STAY
Explore Whether your goal is a relaxing escape or a spectacular adventure, Summer Bay Orlando Resort can fulfill your desire with a host of activities, amenities, and dining options.
Spend a lazy day cooling off in our crystal clear pools. Then fire up the outdoor gas grill for some delicious barbecue. End your day kicking back in your own living room while watching a movie on a 50-inch flat screen TV.
Get Wet & Wild
With 5 outdoor pools, 4 spa tubs, and a fantastic water park, you can always beat the Florida heat. Let the kids climb, spray, slide and splash in our supersized water park while you soak in the sun. The zero-entry park pool allows even the youngest kids a safe, wet and wild time.
Love The Lake
Experience the real Florida on our 64-acre lake. Stroll along our white-sand beach, or bounce and climb on our floating aqua-playground. Feel the wind in your hair as you zip across the lake on a wave runner or explore at a leisurely pace by canoe or paddleboat. Then try your casting luck in the bass-fishing capital of the nation. Fish on!
Our fully staffed Activities Department prepares days full of games, crafts, and activities for kids, teens and adults alike. Some activities include painting, video game tournaments, mini golf competitions and basketball shootouts. Try your luck in our weekly poker tournaments and trivia challenges, or enjoy poolside festivities with live entertainment, movies, karaoke, and parties. Check out our full activities schedule here.
Summer Bay Orlando resort has a host of fun sports and diversions for the active lifestyle. Start off your morning with Zumba, Yoga or Aquasice. Shoot hoops or play a match on our fully lit basketball and tennis courts, or try a family tour of the resort on a four-person surrey bike.
Summer Bay Orlando Resort offers three dining destinations to satisfy your cravings.
- Grab a burger and brew at Big Kahuna’s Poolside Bar and Grill.
- Keep cool with a tropical drink from Kokomo’s Lakeside Tiki Bar.
- Dine with your family for some Italian fare from our very own Loretta’s Trattoria.
Check out the Big Kahuna menu or the Loretta’s Pizzeria menu. For a unique flavor, try Summer Bay’s very own exclusive microbrew beer, wines and draft root beer available exclusively in our dining destinations. You won’t find it anywhere else in Florida.
Disney Planning Center
Why wait? Our on-site Disney Cast Members can show you how to make your Disney dreams come true! We can assist you with…
- A full array of Walt Disney World® Tickets, including select Florida Resident Tickets and special events (such as Mickey’s Not-SoScary Halloween Party and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party)
- Significantly reducing your wait time in ticketing lines at the gates
- “Insider tips” for visiting the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks
- Scheduling Disney recreational activities, including Disney Golf
- Dining reservations at Walt Disney World® restaurants and entertainment options (such as La Nouba™ by Cirque du Soleil® and DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park)
- Reservations for Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and The Pirates League
Please visit us in the resort lobby, so we can help you plan your magical Disney vacation!
Hop On The Shuttle
Avoid the stress and expense of driving and parking. Take our transportation shuttle to Orlando’s major destinations, only minutes away from your vacation home. Complimentary resort shuttle to Epcot®, Magic Kingdom® Park and Universal Studios Florida®.
Explore Next Door
Orlando is home to the most famous attractions and theme parks in the world, from Walt Disney World Resort® to the Universal Studios® Orlando Resort, SeaWorld®, water parks and many more. There’s also plenty of live performances and dinner shows and an abundance of restaurants. Central Florida is famous for having some of the best golf courses worldwide. We’re home to the Orlando Magic, Solar Bears hockey, the Predators arena football, Orlando City soccer, and UCF Knights. And don’t forget all the great shopping destinations. There’s a lifetime of activities right around the corner from Summer Bay Orlando Resort.